Seeking a Tidal full MQA streaming DAC

Feature set aside, which of these three units has the overall best/most enjoyable sound. Lumin T2, Aurender A10 or PS audio Direct Stream w/Bridge II. I keep changing my mind as to which one to get. It would be difficult at best to try any of these before buying. If there is something else I should consider please let me know. I need Full MQA, Qobuz, ethernet or wireless is ok. Ripping and storage is not as important to me as streaming(lazy I guess). Any direct knowledge/opinions would be appreciated. I am not particularly tech savvy so I need a little help. I am currently using an OPPO 105 as a transport with a Wyred 4 Sound DAC2V2 SE to my Aesthetix Calypso with PS audio M700 mono amps. I am thinking I can do better with a better source. I have  entry to mid level cabling from Schimtt, Harmonic Technology, Audio Art, Signal Cable and Cullen.

mizike
I have ordered a Lumin T2 over the weekend, I will see how it goes in a few days, thanks, Allen (aka mizike).
The Topping D90MQA is a quite good dac. It’s not at the level of PS Audio DirectStream Sr, but it’s also MUCH less.

i have the D90 in my office and lent it a friend as a holdover until he gets his DS.

the DS with bridge II sounds amazing
@mizikeI am currently in similar situation. Trying to figure out between lumin t2, Aurender A10, TEAC NT-505 with master clock and Mytek Brooklyn bridge. Let me know how T2 sounds in your system. Does anybody have any experience with an added external clock to the DAC. I am tempted to go for TEAc Nt505 with master clock. 
There is a user on this form who bought the clock for his NT-505 and he said there was an appreciable improvement.

I just sold my Bluesound Node 2i and Schitt Yggdrasil in favor of the Teac - no doubt the streamer was the bottleneck but regardless I am very happy with the performance of the Teac.

I'll probably grab the clock when I find a good deal on one - you're definitely getting into the law of diminishing returns but if it improves on an already excellent unit than it's worth it.
@audiojedi 
Thanks. I am very close to buying BB or Teac-NT 505. I am very well aware of "diminishing returns". I have changed so many cords, cables, room treatment, integrateds to experience that "small perfection". I am now in final stage to get my "perfect" system. Let me know once you get master clock for your nt505.