Absolute Best CD Players Out There Under $12k ?

Ok, I'm looking to upgrade my CD Player. It's the last part of my uber-headphone system and I'm hoping to get the best player possible for under $12k used. I know that affords me alot of options, and I imagine I'll do some travelling and testing before I buy, but I wanted some opinions first. Right now, these are the main ones I'm considering:

*Reimyo CDP-777
*Linn Sondek CD12
*Naim CDS3/XPS2
*Wadia 270/27
*Wadia 861se w/Statement mod from GNSC
*Meridian 808
*EMM Labs Meitner CDSD/Dac6
*Esoteric DV-50 with full mods from Reference Audio Mods
*Classe Omega SACD

I'm not so much into characteristics - the overall performance is more important for me. But I do need a player with great bass (both in extension, detail, and volume) as my headphones are a bit bass shy. Any reviews/comparisons would be much appreciated.
no1willfan
Judy concerning the 8,000.00 platform and the denon cdp, It would not be my choice, but if it makes some one else happy wonderful thats is what we all want.
Busypk i have no intent to do that, nor did I make such a statement. I simply meant to imply that if you are happy with what you have, who am I to criticize you, unless of course you ask to be critiqued by me. with respect audioezra
Calanctus,

You do realize there is almost no limit to how pricy these get, and pretty much every other audio component. As long as there are people that want to drop large sums of money, there will be companies that will make the product whether it's worth it or not.
Busypk: on the same isolation platforms, in the same room, same equipment, etc., including break-in and/or warm-up time? (and with the most recent 3910 mods) If the answer is "yes", I would love to hear specifics about what you heard. That would be very helpful. Thanks
Guidocorona, at CES the five box Teac did sound very good and outperformed the lesser versions. Of course, I will never try it in my system. Given the performance of the Exemplar 5910 on the Halcyonics base, it would be an interesting question whether it would be better to buy the Exemplar and Halcyonic or go all out for the Teac. I suspect it would be the Exemplar/Halcyonic. All I know is that the Halcyonic will go under whatever digital I have, including the VRS were I to go that way.