Primaluna EVO 300/400 Preamplifier owners - let's hear from you

I'm curious if anyone owns the EVO 300 or 400 Preamps. Besides what your thoughts are on the sonics I would like to know how it is to live with on a daily basis.

Any issues with powering on/off if your amp is already on? Trying to understand order of operations and how sensitive a process powering on is.

How is the volume control to work with via remote? Can you you get very fine adjustments, or is that only possible with the knob on the unit?

Any thoughts on the Balanced vs Single Ended outputs (for the EVO 400)?
Anyone pair it with a SS amp with good results?

Do the Tape outputs work flawlessly?

Please add anything else you think is of note!

Thanks!
shahram
WEll I boughta  used PL Dialogue 5 on ebay some months ago,,,and did not like it,,,shipped it back witha  generous $200 restock/hassle offer.. I like to be fair with anyone i buy from on ebay. I always offera  restock/hassle fee.
I guess you want some of my opinions why i did not care for the preamp. To my ears in my system, the sound was less defined vs my chinese 12AT7 preamp..
That said,,i am close to buyinga  new cayin SC6 pre , which is made in the same factory as the PL..Now it is true the PL Prologue is a older model,,so can not say how compares to the new EVO line.

Thanks for the feedback, but the prologue's are a bit too old to compare with.

Maybe the newer PL owners are so enthralled by their systems they don't need forums!
Yes agree, I would be curious as to how well the newer EVO 300 and 400 perform,,,But both are abit out my budget. These pres are made  in Spark's labs, where Cayin is also made, which asures its a high quality preamp.
There are no YT uploads demostrating either preamps performance. 
Yeah I was looking there as well. Only upscale audio videos, which are good for what they are. But I would rather hear from owners and not sales people, no offense to Kevin.

Although not the original intention of my post, I'm looking to pair a Tube Preamp with a SS Class A power amplifier. I know there are plenty of topics on the subject. I'm wondering if a Primaluna Preamp will be a good daily driver for Music, TV, Movies, etc. I live in a small apartment so no space for multiple systems!