Streamer Value Question Innous vs Bluesound

I am ready to try streaming again after my 1st failed effort.
I had owned the basic Roon streamer. 

I plan to use the Roon with Tidal service but not
the Roon hardware this time around.

I am now comparing the Innuos Zen Mini @ $1,250 v.s. the
Bluesound Vault 2i @ $1,295. 

The better Innuos is about $4,400.
If you add the reclocker and linear power supply to
 the Mini you are also getting closer to $4k.

Now here is my thought: Buy the Vault and plan to find
a DAC upgrade- currently I have an Oppo 205.
This will bring me the better SQ result overall I think.

What have others found?

chorus
I have an Innuos Zenith Mk II that I really like.  The detail is great without getting all analytic.  I've corresponded a bit with the people in England, and they are great to deal with.  My only complaint is that ipeng is a big i-pain.  I often forego the remote and just log into the lms server in a web browser from my laptop.  (It seems you can't simply write my.innuous.com:9000, you need your dotted decimal address.)
I am going with jason's suggestion. When a clearly superior product with good support and priced reasonably- aka Schiit Audio- I will
think about a purchase. 

i have a Node 2i connected to my Denafrips Ares2. highly recommended.  would like to hear it via USB, the newer Node has a USB connection however.

First off, I have had DACs since the early nineties. That said when I first got into digital files I was playing them through my OPPO and a USB HDD through my NAD M51. That was a pain to make copies through my computer.

Then I bought a Vault 2i. It totally changed the way I listened and stored music. It’s been three years and 3  DACs later and it sounds better with each DAC it’s connected to. Eventually I will have to replace the Vault , I am waiting for stand alone streamers to mature a little more . The Bluesound has been pretty close to flawless in my system. It’s a good user interface. You could do a lot worse than a Vault.