Anything like an Altec Model 19

I'm smitten by the M19, but can't find one near DC. Is there anything else like an M19 that I should consider, which may be easier to find?
kgcdc
Danley Sound Labs is ten hours away. They have a listening room and their speakers are supposed to be very good.
I have heard Pi speakers more than once, and I would have to strongly disagree that they sound anything like a good pair of Altecs. I would say a different model of Altecs would be the way to go, there are always a few pairs on offer here.

I would also add that Duke is being modest - his speakers sound quite a bit better than Pi, IMO. I was very underwhelmed by the Pi's I have heard, and I found Duke a much nicer guy to talk to, as well.
I agree with Audiokinesis and Learsfool - the Model 14 is probably going to sound the most similar to the Model 19, although there are still big differences.

Consider your room. The 19s are huge. Unless you have a really large space the 14s might be better. Upgrading or rebuilding the crossovers will result in the loss of some muddiness in the mid and upper ranges, but unfortunately the 14s will never produce the same low-end extension of the 19s.