to my ears digital audio does not sound natural? something is wrong!

lf Digital audio is man made how can I expect the brain to recognize it as natural sounding?

lf I re-encode digital audio with the earths natural frequencies will the brain now recognize it as a natural source allowing the digital audio to harmonize with my brain creating an entirely new listening experience?

This might sound crazy however it sounds perfectly logical to me so i went to the park at 3am to record the frequencies of nature using the built in mic on my cheap mp3 player in wav 16/44 and uploaded the wav file to my pc and while the file from the park was playing on my windows media player i made a simple copy of a commercial digital album flac 16/44 on my desktop and here are the results using the same audio source.

commercial release flac 16/44 http://u.pc.cd/PmXctalK

commercial release  with earth frequencies http://u.pc.cd/7d7

lt may be the placebo effect and i'm hearing what i want to hear however i think the music is now in harmony with my ears?

guitarsam
I find we all hear different and to me digital audio isn’t for me. But I understand that for many it is and that shouldn’t be argued. I’d prefer it was. It would make things easier. 

I use these examples: 
Florescent  lightening doesn’t bother me but for others it does. Even with the digital ballasts many people still see  light flicker. I don’t.

DLP projectors don’t bother me either like they do for some people.

LED lighting I don’t like, I just see blue and I find it too directional.  But many people love it.

Digital audio for me is like fluorescent lighting is for other people. Sorry to the digital crowd but that’s how it affects me. We all experience our hearing and visual senses differently and that is ok to acknowledge that. 
It's not only dependent on the equipment playing back the recording, but it's dependent on the quality of the recording itself.  As more and more recordings are being produced in home recording studios, the quality of recordings is generally suffering.  To make a good recording, it takes a combination of technical expertise, artistic skill, and an understanding of the genre of music and what is most suitable for that genre/style.
Sam here again and i'm not talking about the difference between digital and vinyl and it doesn't matter if your listening to an mp3 player or a $25000 turntable with the finest vintage tubes the sound i'm talking about can not be achieved with man made equipment? 99% of music is recorded on musical instuments tuned to standard 440hz this frequency is out of tune with the brain and by replacing 440hz with a frequency that is in tune with the brain the music is now in harmony with the brain creating a new listening experience that you hear and feel.