Speaker match for Chord DAVE and D'Agostino Progression Integrated

Looking for floorstander suggestions to audition with new Chord DAVE DAC and D’Agostino Progression Integrated. I listen to classical, jazz, blues, classic rock and Indie. Listening room is 15x21x14 ft high. Budget? Good question. $20k -$50 (assuming I can find a good used $50k at $25k...)

Replacing PS Audio BHK 300 monos/BHK pre (primarily for space considerations) and Modwright Oppo Sonica DAC. In the past I’ve had Harbeth m30.2s with HSU subs. Went with Focal Kanta 3s for a slightly more "forward" less "polite" sou sound.I will see how my Focals play with the new electronics, but will also be auditioning others. I know it’s a broad ask. Thanks for any direction.
128x128cantorgale
Genre as in dynamic, panel (either magnetic planar or electrostatic), horn, line source, etc. 
@douglas_schroeder I'm sure they are great. But they have a very unique visual design which does not appeal to me.  
I’d certainly audition Wilson and Magico. Something there might light your fire. The Wilson Yvette’s up are very good. I’ve never heard Magico but they seem to suit many people. On speakers I’d buy used at huge cost savings. Way more speaker for your dollar. 
Post removed