What do you sit on?

As my system has improved I am spending more time listening but my "sweet spot" is not as comfortable as I would like. I'm looking at new chairs, recliners, etc.  This is one topic I have not seen discussed on Audiogon. What kind of chair, perhaps what specific manufacturers are favored by experienced audiophiles? Maybe a little crowd sourcing in this area might turn up some overlooked gems in the way of listening room furniture.
Ag insider logo xs@2xbruce19
Every once in a while people put out nuggets of information that may be of use to others. For example, I never considered the fabric choice on your seating arrangement to have an effect on sound quality. For people with exceptional hearing that might be something to consider. For me, unfortunately, I doubt I would be able to discern any difference thanks to age-related hearing loss and tinnitus. It's annoying, but it doesn't keep me from enjoying my music. @dekay: I'm sorry to hear about your back problems. I'm dealing with cervical radiculopathy (pinched nerve that radiates down the arm) which hopefully will go away, but nothing as serious as you describe. Hope it turns out OK.
Check out "The Oslo Collection" by MAC MOTION CHAIRS. They have quite a few models of leather recliners with memory foam (+ ottoman). One of their models resembles a Recaro racing seat. All of my guest(s) make a b-line for that chair, and for good reason! 
@ tt1man - I bought my wife a saddle chair for her dental hygiene work, it's really quite good for her sitting 8 hours a day hunched over patients.
Made in Norway!
@tt1man.....*S*  Elegant chair, that Lobster....but the wing-like sides at the backs' top might be a 'cheat' in some minds...

Reminds me of cupping your hands behind your ears....even held out from ones' skull, the effect is noticable.

Be a nice one to nap out in, tho.....*G*

@rixthetrick...."YeHa!  Git along, lil' molars!" ;)
I have an old puffy leather lazy boy recliner.  But the real issue is not comfort but can a regular recliner or any chair be too high for listening?  Should it be lower?  I noticed just yesterday that when I drop a pen while in my chair and leaned down to pick it up.....bass!!!  Not overwhelming but nice bass.  About a foot from the floor.  Listening to Vandersteen Treo CTs which are about 24 inches from a wall solid brick wall, nine feet tall.