Luxman vs Pass Labs

Good morning guys, I need some advice. Today in my system I have a Pass Labs XP10 preamp and a Pass Labs XA 30.5 amplify. I could replace them with a Luxman 590 AXII.
I'm very attracted by the charm of Luxman, do you think it's worth it? My speakers are Audio Physic Scorpio 2.
Thanks for your suggestions.
128x128mizioa
Icarpedium please post your opinions on the comparisons you do between those two amps. 
I happen to be in auditions these last days and to divide myself between a Luxman L-590axII and a Pass Labs Int-25, both class A, both with a sound that I identify my self a lot and like it very much. A full, sweet and very musical sound. I haven't made a decision yet, but I know I'll be happy with either one. Cheers
I have the same doubt right now! Can't make auditions in my city, please share opinions, Icarpediem.
Haven't heard this piece, but have listened to many other Luxmans, and for whatever reason I've never heard one that I would buy. What I've heard is a lack of smoothness, or maybe a bit of graininess (don't know what else to call it), on some there was a lack of midrange presence. Never could get emotionally connected. I do own Pass and am not making a comparison, some of the Luxman issues I heard before I got the Pass stuff. But where Luxman makes so many different models, I can not say they all have the issues I mention.
Jaybe, which Luxman amp was it? This is not my experience as the L-590AXII does not exhibit any grain at all when compared to other solid-state amps out there. It's one of the smoothest, liquid and neutral amps out there. It's Class A by the way. 
The 590AXII is interesting because its 30 watts pure class A kind of like the 30.8.

I was debating between INT60 (for the same 30 watts class A and another 30 watts of AB overhead if needed) or the X150.8 with my audio gd he9 preamp.

Also considering the X250.8 or INT250 vs the M900U or 509X.

Tough choice. But no matter what I will likely go either pass or luxman.