What do you sit on?

As my system has improved I am spending more time listening but my "sweet spot" is not as comfortable as I would like. I'm looking at new chairs, recliners, etc.  This is one topic I have not seen discussed on Audiogon. What kind of chair, perhaps what specific manufacturers are favored by experienced audiophiles? Maybe a little crowd sourcing in this area might turn up some overlooked gems in the way of listening room furniture.
Ag insider logo xs@2xbruce19
Ekorness Stressless has been in my sweet spot for the past 9 years.  There are times that a little extra lumber support might be an improvement but mostly it is occupied for hours with excellent comfort.
Ekornes Stressless with ottoman in top grain leather is hard to beat. There's about a million knock-offs of this classic design, with quality and styling details all over the map. But for comfort they are really hard to beat.

There's another chair once sold at Dania (I think) that was similar seating position and comfort (although fixed back angle) and it was smaller, lighter, and quite a bit more affordable. The shape had the arm rest coming forward curving down then curving back at the bottom, a sideways U shape that allowed it to have a very slight spring like rocking motion as you sit down in it. The back was the perfect height to just support your head if you wanted to lean back, without completely blocking the ears from behind- the one drawback to the Ekornes. This chair, whatever it was, is the one piece of furniture I truly regret ever selling! 

Funny thing is, this same thread topic came up about a year ago and someone else mentioned this same chair! No idea if it still being made any more.
No IKEA Poang chair for me, thanks. That open cell foam stuff kills the sound.
Post removed 
You still haven’t answered the question. Should I draw you a picture?