Magico Mini 2

I've been listening to the same set up for a 6-7 years now and been fairly happy till recently, when I saw a pair of Magico Mini 2 at a used dealer.  I am of course very curious about these speakers as they were unobtainable back when they were released.

My present system are listed below.  For music, I value musicality, timbre and staging, listening mostly to vocals and small jazz groups. Nothing too loud in a small 12x18 ft listening room

Esoteric K05x with Cybershaft clock
Aurender S10 
Acuphase E450 
Sonus Faber Cremona Auditor 
Mixture of Acrolink and Shunyata cables with a Hydra conditioner

My questions are
-  Is the Magico Mini 2 still relevant and one of the best out there?  AT USD12K used, it isn't exactly cheap but certainly a price I can buy into to try the Magico sound.
-  Understand that its a power hungry speakers and I'll likely need to switch my amp as well eventually... are there any intergrates options out there that you can suggests?
- Not all standmounts are the same and while my auditors work well in my smallish room, can anyone advise if this will be a problem?  Changing the room is not an option ;)

Thank you for taking your time to read this and please offer your thoughts and advise, especially former/present Mini 2 owners. 

128x128petzzz
The Homages are still some of my fav of the Sonus Fabers.
@rixthetrick  Somehow it has the longest impression on me as well
The Minis are responsible for launching Magico. However understand that they are”minis”. But their multi layered ply enclosures are unique to this day-even among other Magicos.

@mglik
That’s why its so interesting to me. However as some pointed out, it is still be good but might have other options for the money :)
Guess there’s no short cuts but to go around auditioning some newer speaker designs before making the decision
Haven't heard them personally, but for a while there, many people that heard them said they were in the top 5 speakers in the world. A "magic" that catapulted them into the upper realm. Lots of speakers in that range, but I would lean to the Mini at around $10K.
An outlier, but was interested to read about these recently too:
  https://qln.se/prestige-one/
Petzzz,
I have never heard the Minis but only know them by reputation.
I have heard the Fritz Carrara BEs and know them to be extremely musical and relatively easy to drive. That latter point is quite critical.
Surely, to get the most out of Minis, you must match them with very high end amp and front end. When I heard the Fritz speakers it was with a modest system. I think that a speaker in the Mini price range which is one of the best is the TAD. I have only heard the large TADs but, from all the great press and user comments, those small monitors should be considered. 
@mglik
We don't have Fritz speakers here but we have TAD :)  Have made an appointment for audition next week