Magico Mini 2

I've been listening to the same set up for a 6-7 years now and been fairly happy till recently, when I saw a pair of Magico Mini 2 at a used dealer.  I am of course very curious about these speakers as they were unobtainable back when they were released.

My present system are listed below.  For music, I value musicality, timbre and staging, listening mostly to vocals and small jazz groups. Nothing too loud in a small 12x18 ft listening room

Esoteric K05x with Cybershaft clock
Aurender S10 
Acuphase E450 
Sonus Faber Cremona Auditor 
Mixture of Acrolink and Shunyata cables with a Hydra conditioner

My questions are
-  Is the Magico Mini 2 still relevant and one of the best out there?  AT USD12K used, it isn't exactly cheap but certainly a price I can buy into to try the Magico sound.
-  Understand that its a power hungry speakers and I'll likely need to switch my amp as well eventually... are there any intergrates options out there that you can suggests?
- Not all standmounts are the same and while my auditors work well in my smallish room, can anyone advise if this will be a problem?  Changing the room is not an option ;)

Thank you for taking your time to read this and please offer your thoughts and advise, especially former/present Mini 2 owners. 

128x128petzzz
@mapman When I listened briefly to the Mini the other day, it was set up with Goldmund amplification plus an Esoteric K01X SACD.  The setup sounded very clean and analytical that although is good, its not what I’m looking for...
My Accuphase has a right balance of details, smooth without being bright and slightly warm presentation which I like and am hoping that it would influence the Mini’s sonic signature. Also, I’m not sure its 180W can handle the Mini.

As you mentioned earlier, I dont think I will spend too much upstream but I’ll likely budget for another $4-5K for a used SS amp if I’m pursuing the mini.

Wondering if this switch right thing to do... especially in view of the cost

Here's an alternative.

https://www.usaudiomart.com/details/649632169-for-sale-alta-audio-celesta-frm-2-speakers-as-new-in-original-boxes/

I don't know if you've even heard of the company, or unlikely as it is, had an audition of them, but my point is this.

Just because (1) there's a used pair down the street available now, (2) they cost a boatload when new, (3) Magico has accrued a remarkable reputation, doesn't mean these are necessarily the right speakers for you.

You really need to listen to a bunch of speakers within your price range.  Almost certainly one or two will stand out.  If you'd been hankering after the minis for years, and then these came along, that would be one thing, but from what you've said the situation is totally different.

@petzzz  I'm puzzled by your statement about bass in your 12' x 18' room, and I don't think you necessarily have to rule out some bass depth in your speaker.

I had TAD CR-1's that performed very nicely in an 11.5' x 15' x 8' room, including with tight, fairly deep bass.  To achieve this, I did have to employ a decent number of DIY rockwool insulation absorption panels to tame the room modes, but it worked rather well.  It wasn't very expensive to make them, but it did require some creativity to mount them effectively in the room.  Now that I have a room twice the size, my TAD's do breathe a bit easier with more depth and soundstage, but I would not characterize the bass as necessarily "better".  (Still working on the acoustic panel tuning of the new room, though.)
All that said, I'd love to experience the Magico Mini II in my system, too...  They seem to be a decidedly interesting speaker.
I had the MAGICO MINI 2s for several years they sound wonderful.Your amp should be 200 ch for best sound.Your room will be perfect.You should get Stillpoint acoustic panel get 2 at the first reflection point in front of the speaker this is very important.These speakers will be wonderful for vocals and small jazz groups.You should pay less than 10k.Good luck.I still own MAGICO speakers.You should use copper speaker wire and interconnects. The TADs and Josephs are great as well.Good luck!!
My dad has a pair of these speakers and I love them. He has them driven with all Pass Labs gear. Very impressive and surprisingly good amount of bass for a monitor. That price is high those, 9-10k is more what I’d think they’d be