Rip CD’s to ?

Hi everyone. I’m wanting to rip my CD collection to one of the following devices. I am age 63 and not at all interested in using a PC, HTPC etc.

i want ease of use searching title, artist, genre etc.
metadata obtained on each disc via internet.
Im installing soon Kaleidescape for all my DVD’s. I love their GUI. Devices need to rip my CD’s and play back in lossless quality.
devices I am considering:

1. Cocktail Audio X35
2. Blue Sound Vault
3 Roon has a new device but you would have to add an outboard CD drive.
4. Get another K Scape player for only music. While I would get their great interface I don’t think K Scape would rip to lossless format?

Open to suggestions but no computers/keyboards please. Budget is $2500 maybe $3000.
thank you all,
Dave

dave1980
Hello Dave 1980,

I find myself looking for a similar solution to the one that you layed out months ago.  What was you final solution. and purchase? I'm most interested in the Cocktail X45 at this point.
Hi everyone. I initially purchased a Cocktail Audio X35, open box. It turned out to have issues. I then purchased a Innuous Zen Mark3 from Dave at Audio Doctor. I simply could not be happier. You just pop the CD in and in 3 minutes or so it pops out. All meta data comes through Roon immediately. Sound quality is terrific! I highly recommend Innuous and Dave at The Audio Doctor, he was a real pleasure to deal with.
Dave