Upgrading Aerial Acoustics Model 7T

Hello,
I am thinking of upgrading my Aerial Acoustics Model 7T. Here the two speaker choices, not in any order, that I have so far
1. Rockport Atria-II
2. Magico S3 Mk II
My music room is relatively small (12' X 16' X 7'4") and it has acoustic treatments, primarily GIK Acoustics panels, on the walls/corners. My budget is 30K. I have listened to both Atria-II and Avior-II in a local dealer's hi-fi room and liked the Rockport house sound. I would have preferred the Avior-II if I had a little bigger room but for now I decided to shortlist Atria-II. I am going to listen to the Magico's shortly. I listen to all sorts of music but really love male/female vocals and Jazz. Currently I am using Parasound Pre and power amplifier to drive the Model 7Ts but I am planning to go pure Class A, balanced (both input and the circuit) instead of Class A/B design. Would love to hear your comments on my choice of speakers and any other brands that would suit my budget, room and listening preference.
Thanks.

indranilsen
Those same speakers have been lister forever.  it is a fake ad.  it really suck too0, because I tried to put in an offer a while back and it was a scam...
Yeah, I agree.  This is why I was so excited that you might be selling yours!  lol  

Again, please, please, please keep me at the top of your list if you decide to sell.  :)

That ad has been out for a while. He has a long feud w/Michael Kelly. He bashes Aerial all the time. 
Surely the staff here must know the ads on the 7T’s are bogus so why don’t they pull them? I’m also always checking for 7T’s and these ads have been up forever. Life’s too short to hold a grudge so hopefully this person will move on.