Experience with Inakustik 3500P Power Conditioner??

I'm looking at obtaining a power conditioner and had my sights set on an Akiko Corelli when an Inakustik 3500P got my attention.  I have found only one reference to the 3500P on Agon while there is some notable props on the Corelli here.  

Thanks for any experience you might be willing to share.
pinball101
@rareace  It’s probably as simple as the wires switched on the C20 connector inside the unit.  I would contact Robert and see how he wants to handle it.  
Alex, one last thought.  Check all six outlets before you call Bob, to be sure they are all reading the same.  
@mike_ostradick Yup all six are reading the same hot/neutral reverse. I emailed Bob but he doesn’t seem concerned. I would need to ship it back to him which would be a pain. I’m just not really sure what to do. 
-Alex
@mike_ostradick @milpai Well I found the issue after opening up the unit. The AC IEC Inlet was reversed. Simple switch of the hot/neutral wire and now it tested correctly. I do have to let you guys know that Bob was not supportive at all during my communication. Most of the response back was how great of a company Inakustik is and that he disagreed with my assessment that reverse polarity can be a shock hazard. The conditioner is a great product but this will probably be my last purchase with @worldwidewholesales 
Hi,
I believe Alex and I have sorted it out but I do not like anyone that is not a certified tech opening up any product that we represent. Unfortunately I can still not verify any of Alex's findings as I did not receive the unit back to have it looked over by our certified tech.
I believe our communication was super fast and very supportive. I don't think it gets much better than offering to replace the unit or to have the unit looked at by a certified tech and free shipping both directions.
Cheers,