Experience with Inakustik 3500P Power Conditioner??

I'm looking at obtaining a power conditioner and had my sights set on an Akiko Corelli when an Inakustik 3500P got my attention.  I have found only one reference to the 3500P on Agon while there is some notable props on the Corelli here.  

Thanks for any experience you might be willing to share.
pinball101

Showing 4 responses by worldwidewholesales

Hi,We have been reading this forum and I thought I would show you an email we received from a very high end store in Quebec Canada.

Bob just a quick email on our testing of the Inakustik 3500P. How to improve a 350K system by 20% for peanuts?

Originally I thought, as all those exposed to my system, that little could be improved. Power line is dedicated and a 2500VA Industrial isolation transformer taking care of line filtering. More it is feed by 240 V and 2 x 120V line are additionally cleaned by common mode phase cancelling. I had tried 14 other respected, very expensive conditioners and the big transformers have stayed in my system for many years. I was skeptical about the little improvement I could possibly see by moving from transformers to the new Inakustik 3500P and so I did use my usual comparison method to be sure I do not fool myself. The testing was done over a 1 month period.

Shocked is the best word because the sound is totally transformed with the 3500P in place. Like a big veil was removed and dynamics took an unexpected jump and I do mean a huge jump in the dynamics. I had to go through all my reference cuts and in each song I found more instruments, more voices, more space, more live sound. The Kef blades are disappearing act champions but with the Inakustik 35000P in place, they vanish completely. The best thing I can say about the 3500P is, just buy one.

Normally to improve the sound on a reference system, heavy investments are mandatory. If $3500 USD improved my sound by 20% (other experience listener say more ) yes it looks like peanuts to me and an absolute steal. Highly recommend!!!

Francois Lemay

Flaudio

Hi,
I believe Alex and I have sorted it out but I do not like anyone that is not a certified tech opening up any product that we represent. Unfortunately I can still not verify any of Alex's findings as I did not receive the unit back to have it looked over by our certified tech.
I believe our communication was super fast and very supportive. I don't think it gets much better than offering to replace the unit or to have the unit looked at by a certified tech and free shipping both directions.
Cheers,
I want to be 100% straight forward. Alex said he thought the polarity was wrong. I suggested we talk to the designer at Inakustik before we jump the gun but unfortunately the designer was on vacation this week. At that point Alex told me not a problem and I said I would update him as soon as I heard back from the designer at Inakustik.

At no point did we authorize Alex to purchase a multimeter and open the unit up. Once he mentioned he was in the process of doing this we told him we would pick up the unit at our cost and check it over and possibly replace the unit if it had a problem. Also return the unit free of charge.

We have a certified technician that we work with and this person wears an anti static outfit. A hypothetical electrician and an end user opening up the unit, is completely against our company policy.

Cheers,

Hi,
We did have a Black Friday sale but it did not include the upgraded 2502F Inakustik power cord with the fI-32 and fI-28 Furutech connectors.

Cheers,