Should people with no turntable or reel to reel be considered audiophiles?

Just like those driving a Porsche SUV can join PCA (digital audio fans can join Audiogon) but are certainly not Porschephiles unless they also own a coupe (Panamera owners I guess gets a pass here).

Please respond with a yes or no and we'll tally a vote for the first 100 responses.

sokogear
You said only an audiophile deludes themself after saying they wouldn’t get sucked into directional wire or Cable elevators.
asvjerry,
I think I dislike "bi-phile" even more than "double audiophile". How about "audiophile overachiever"?

glupson,
I’ve never owned a Porsche either. Have owned a Mercedes, BMW (car & bikes), & an old Land Rover which made me realize I had to suffer to enjoy the automobile hobby.
Quick, no cheating on Google (although it will take you a little there, too), what files and to what resolution does a Burmester system in 911GTS play?

Audiophilic Porschephiles, you know it for sure. If you do not, you are neither.
boxer12,

Land Rover (short) used to be my dream car. It never became the reality. I only got as far as to be chauffeured in the back of the white ambulance-converted one (looked like it was from the 1960s-1970s, I guess). For a good reason.

I did ride in the Police 911, too. For no good reason.
sokogear,
Read it again, there is no contradiction as he is saying non audiophiles do not get sucked in....