Phono Cartridge for $1,000.

Currently have Clearaudio Virtuoso MM cartridge . Wanting to go to MC. Found a Hana ML and a Sumiko Blackbird on sale for $1000. I am using a Musical Fidelity M6 phonostage so it will handle all. Is it worth it to change? If so, which one? I live in the sticks in Alabama so listening is almost impossible. 
jsal3689
@chakster Yeah I like the exchange program vs. retip If i like it for 1000 hrs. Thats alot of lp"s
Recently, I faced a similar situation and was tried to decide among the A-T ART-9, Hana ML and Sumiko Blackbird. I went with Hana ML and I am very happy with its sound quality. I definitely think this is worth upgrading to either one of these three.  
I faced a similar situation and was tried to decide among the A-T ART-9, Hana ML and Sumiko Blackbird.

Did you compare all 3 in your system before you made a choice ? 
I listened to Hana ML and Sumiko Blackbird before I made the decision to go with the Hana. I listen to classical music mostly and felt Hana is a bit more detailed with excellent resolution in higher frequency range.  The A-T ART-9 wasn't available at the time.