Should people with no turntable or reel to reel be considered audiophiles?

Just like those driving a Porsche SUV can join PCA (digital audio fans can join Audiogon) but are certainly not Porschephiles unless they also own a coupe (Panamera owners I guess gets a pass here).

Please respond with a yes or no and we'll tally a vote for the first 100 responses.

sokogear
This is an email I just replied to a friend of mine about this: Just for reference I’m vinyl only now.  @andera 

Yes. I know it got really strange. That’s why I recommended to only read the first page. This is the analog forum and you can see a bias towards analog but no definite  side against digital. Once the post started to get popular it attracted the wackos. What a stupid post anyway inferring that people that listen to digital aren’t audiophiles. I was once digital only for a few years and was just as much of an audiophile then as I am now. 

Post removed 
"Perhaps the brain activity of someone who listens to a lot of digital music would show up as a series of blocks on the EEG graph."
Perhaps it would be a lots of jitter. Wait, it already looks like jitter. Nevermind, it was jitterkait’s EEG.
What a stupid post anyway inferring that people that listen to digital aren’t audiophiles. I was once digital only for a few years and was just as much of an audiophile then as I am now.

Yes and that is the thing about audiophiles. Most people think it means likes to listen to music. But it can also mean likes to listen to digital. 
@millercarbon 

Now that’s quite funny. Good one. Someone finally made me laugh.