Should people with no turntable or reel to reel be considered audiophiles?

Just like those driving a Porsche SUV can join PCA (digital audio fans can join Audiogon) but are certainly not Porschephiles unless they also own a coupe (Panamera owners I guess gets a pass here).

Please respond with a yes or no and we'll tally a vote for the first 100 responses.

sokogear
"The premium supermini market is a good place to be at the moment but Aston got it wrong in thinking putting a grill and a fancy interior on what was basically a Toyota iQ would make people buy it," he said."

Turns out customers are not all as stupid as many marketers think ... only about 150/yr of them for the Cygnet.
Yep, they did not buy many of them, but recently the prices of used ones apparently started going up. I think I read that they are at the level of what they were when new but I may be wrong. Being an initially small lot may add to the value despite no real advantage. I think that the main idea behind building them was for some legal requirements.

Which reminds me there is one of them that got Q-ed with a different engine. I think some 400 hp. Maybe less but still something monstruous. Seems like a very powerful bicycle.

https://jalopnik.com/the-aston-martin-cygnet-is-a-future-classic-1828355018

https://www.caranddriver.com/reviews/a22713713/aston-martin-v8-cygnet-drive/
Raul - calling something someone says is stupid is still a personal attack. Not sure what "his brain is not continuous" means, but certainly I sleep, so I guess that's not a personal attack. You are certainly encouraged to ADD to the discussion by disagreeing with points.

Also, I don't speak Spanish fluently, but I bet the word "pandejo" is a personal attack. Also please correct your grammar in your posts.

"unknowledgeable man that soko: his brain is not " continuous " its comunication is through impulses and he listen through an ADC ( Analog to Digital Converter. ).

So , he think a turntable is continuous. In spanish he is a " pendejo " to think that way."

Please put an s or es at the end of a verb when appropriate.