A warm DAC?

Help me pair a DAC with my Prima Luna integrated, Focal 1038 be and PS Audio Perfect Wave transport...Speakers are quite detailed. Looking to level out the high end. Prefer analog warmth. No interest in streaming, expect to use for CD play only...budget $2500.
larseand
The OP said his budget is $ 2500 !  

I am suggesting he pair his PSA PWT with a slightly used PSA  Direct Stream DAC without a Bridge.  The 2 work excellent together when using the I2S connection. 

Happy Listening !
I had the Chord Qutest but thought was a little too analytical for me (in my system)
I love the ExoGal Comet (slightly above your price at 3000, or 3500 with linear PS) but magical and very analog sounding (again in my system)
At times I feared this thread had drifted into the weeds with nothing  more than agenda filled rants. But when you distill all the contributions this is an excellent thread!

Why? The answer is the passion from all viewpoints. In a way this is what makes this hobby so fascinating. 
Cheers everyone!
Although this may seem suspicious due to the similarity of our names.. I’m in complete agreement with djones, and believe that those of you paying big bucks for old/inferior DAC technology are being duped by manufacturers who are all too glad to take your money. Few here seem to understand detailed DAC and AMP measurements and what they mean, and there seems to be little tolerance for those of us who are able to digest this info and use it to inform our purchasing decisions. 
For example, I use a $250 SMSL balanced DAC that measures better than basically everything mentioned in this thread so far. Best DAC I’ve ever owned.. I feel like some of you NEED it to cost more, otherwise you won’t believe that you’re having the audiophile experience you paid for. That one piece of my system hasn’t stopped me from spending more in other places, it just so happens that recent advances in DAC manufacturing and testing have enabled this kind of value for money. 
For those of you with money to waste, by all means, do so to your hearts content, just know that it’s not always necessary and you could be spending the money on other improvements. 
If anybodies wondering, my name is a reference to the third season of Twin Peaks 😀