A warm DAC?

Help me pair a DAC with my Prima Luna integrated, Focal 1038 be and PS Audio Perfect Wave transport...Speakers are quite detailed. Looking to level out the high end. Prefer analog warmth. No interest in streaming, expect to use for CD play only...budget $2500.
larseand
I'm auditioning the Mytek Brooklyn DAC+ with PrimaLuna HP integrated. They sound great together! So much so that I'm buying the DAC and an EVO 400i.
I'm not sure I said always. I have heard differences in DACs but not DACs that measure very close. IMO the DAC is the least component to concern yourself with. Get one that measures well so you get what the artist, sound engineers etc.. intended, what's on the recording. Tube amps, EQs, tone controls, Room Correction software, flavor of speaker, room acoustics and treatments, speaker position, there's enough there for me to figure out without getting a lousy measuring DAC like a Border Patrol which is the one I was talking about in the first place.  I mentioned about 5 or 6 DS and R2R DACs that the OP might consider or not. 
analogue turntables aren't mentioned. The vinyl medium that many prefer to digital is full of distortions and colourations.
I never post on the analog section I quit listening to vinyl and tape years ago. 
djones, my intention wasn't to single you out with regard to vinyl. My point is that the issue of specs doesn't come up when discussing analogue, it's a given that there are distortions. Most likely vinyl is pleasing to the ear due to even order harmonics.
DACs that can produce these harmonics, such as R2R, may be considered organic, natural, or warm. It's an alternative to Dacs that have an analytical sonic signature. But not necessarily; I had a Schiit Gumby Multibit that was neutral and very revealing. So much so that it was fatiguing to listen to.
And a tube Dac can be warm or neutral depending on tube selection. 

My point is to listen to a component. Test results may indicate distortion or nonlinear specs on a scope. Many of these results may not be audible.
As I stated earlier, I like Audio Note's philosophy; specs don't matter as long as it sounds good and it's faithful to the original recording.