GE Triton 2+ or Focal Aria 936?

Looking to upgrade my speakers.  Considering GoldenEar Triton 2+ or Focal Aria 936.  I have Rotel gear... RC-1570 preamp and RB-1552 mk2 amp.

My system is used for music and movies.  Do not have room for a sub.  So, leaning towards the Triton 2+, I think.

Opinions?
128x128tgstaples
I listened to both at dealer in same system and much preferred the 936 for music. Electronics may have been Rotel. Can’t remember for sure.

i expected going in to like the GE better based on reviews but really did not think they sounded very good. 
The 936’s on the other hand, were some of best I heard under $5k. If that were my budget, I’d probably have gotten them
Thanks for the feedback all!  Went to a local stereo shop, they had some Focal and GoldenEar floor standers.  Did not have the exact models I was look for but gave me a taste of what they sound like (I guess).  In the end, the Focal tweeter seemed a bit edgy to me and the GoldenEar was okay but not great.
@tgstaples

What electronics were used to power/demo each of the speakers?

Did they have them connected with a decent preamp/amp, good interconnects, decent speakers cables -or- a low grade speaker switcher and limited electronics - sometimes the case. I’ve heard good speakers sound lousy in an audio store and bring them home and they sound like different speakers all together.
@decooney Thanks for the feedback!  They used Rotel preamp and amp.  Similar to what I have at home.  Not exactly sure what cables were used.  The switcher was the one built-in to the Rotel preamp.
@tgstaples
I’ve heard both, I’m a big AMT fan in my own custom build speakers, and GE did a decent job with their HVFR tweeter implementation and they added internal subs as you know. I helped my sister with the Focal 936 for her integrated tube system. The 936s is a little brighter than the GE with no sub, but can sound truly musical with a subwoofer too. I’d think hard if you think you want to add a sub later. Focal does a nice job too, they make all the drivers in-house and a bit more musical as others have said. Can you see yourself adding a nice small sub later, seem possible?