Where do you go after a BlueSound Node 2i?

Whats the next step after the Bluesound Node 2i?  I love the interface with the Bluesound so I don’t want to go backwards on that and I do use the bluetooth option sometimes to stream soundcloud, which sounds really quite good.  My main service is Amazon HD music.

So, what next?  Schiit Gungir Multibit or Cambridge Audio Azur 851N or ...?

Thanks for your help! I know this has probably been discussed before but I couldn’t find the threads!

Thanks!

Best Regards,
Bruce
128x128b_limo
I just bought the Gungir so save me the heartache and don’t give me suggestions of something better for half the $ 😂

Do feel free to tell me how great they are!
@catdoorman, we posted at exactly the same time, haha!

I got the Gungir Multibit, gen 2 usb (which isn’t the most current usb).  I like that they are all modular so you can upgrade them later.  The usb upgrade is only $200 if I want to do that, we’ll see.

I figured for close to the price of the biffost multibit new,  I should just go with the gungir used.  If I don’t love it, I figured I could resell it for not too much of a loss.  Another reason that I went with it is because it’s made in the usa (probably with chinese parts but whatever).

Anyhow, I am excited to be getting it!

@b_limo I was on the fence, too. I’ve heard nothing but good things. Hope you got a good deal. I think sometimes when we buy blind off reviews we get fixated and obsess a little on one specific model without any rational reason. When that happens I’ve learned to just go with it, because no matter how much you end up liking your second choice, it will always feel just like that. 
@jjss49
Node 2i dig out to...

-- Chord Qutest or 2Qute or even Mojo
-- ADI RME2
-- Topping D90
-- Neko D100-2
-- Schitt XX Multibit
-- Musical Paradise tube DAC
-- and so on

-----------------------------------------------------

+MHDT Labs Orchid Tube DAC

Many BlueSound Node2/i owners run MHDT Orchid DACs. Linear Tube Audio sells them in the USA or you can buy from MHDT direct on eBay. Several members here and other sites own MHDT DACs, well regarded for the $. 
Might want to try a Denafrips Ares II.  I have one combined with my Node 2i.  I set the Ares II to NOS mode, I think the combo is quite excellent plays though a Naim XS3 and ProAc Tablette Sigantures.