Passive Bookshelf Speaker Selection

Putting together a first set-up for exclusively turntable listening. I have narrowed things down to the Fluance RT-85 and NAD C 316BEE but am getting stuck with passive bookshelf speakers. Originally was set on the Klipsch RP-600ms but am having second thoughts given concerns about the potential fatigue and overbearing brightness; I’m wondering if I should go for another option in the $500 range or stick with the Klipsch, which I can get for under 500. I’m considering the KEF Q150s, PSB Alpha P5s, ELAC Debut 2.0 B6.2s, and B&W 607s. Looking for good dynamics that aren’t overwhelming but also warmth.  

Ideally, I’d love to go test any of these out but that’s unfortunately not an option right now. 

I listen mostly to rock and indie/alternative, and the room is roughly 13x17 ft. 

Should I get the Klipsch or head in a different direction? Any help would be appreciated. 

thisisnotfortears
or you are overexaggerating. The fact that you mention no downsides proves that.

Save your false choices, Skippy.  I have neither the time nor the inclination. 

Try a used Vandersteen model 1.Great sound that you can pick up for a few hundred bucks or less.It's 36" high and 10" wide. Vandersteen has dedicated stands which you probably find on Ebay or other used sites.
Your choices sound  good.Listen and enjoy, remember get what YOU like .You are the one who will be listening  ,unless your married. DON'T  worry about what others may say....just sot back and enjoy.
I’ll second the wharfedale Dentons, alternatively for more bass, I’d go for the diamond 225’s. Zero fatigue with either...
Hi everyone-

Sorry this is a late update, but thanks for all of your help and suggestions. After some final research, I decided on Triangle BR03s, which I’m going to run through the IOTAVX SA3. They seemed like the best balance of neutral/warm with life and a slightly forward sound. Thanks again for all the advice (and the entertainment)!