What are you streaming tonight?

As we are in the modern age of music I thought I would see how this fares.
We have threads specific for cdp and tt so why not streaming as it is a modern media.
I don't care if you stream Tidal, Deezer, Spotify, Paradise Radio or any number of internet stations.
I would like you to share your tastes and method of streaming.
128x128uberwaltz
Various Artists - Outro Tempo: Electronic and Contemporary Music From Brazil, 1978-1992

Djavan - Luz

Outro Tempo is a wonderful compendium of Brazilian electronica from the 80s. Well worth checking out if you like either electronica or Brazilian music from the period.

The Djavan album I bought upon its original release in 1983.  I lost it years ago during a move and have been looking for it ever since.  Happy day!

Qobuz
I find myself discovering a lot of new music via Roon which always seems to have perfect suggestions based on what I have been listening to.
I have my Qobuz account and all my ripped CD's linked to my Room library so it only shows me what is available via Qobuz...or my own library if I have forgotten I already have it... Lol.

I love spinning records and everything associated with it but for new music or trying out music streaming cannot be beaten!