Time to upgrade DACs

I am currently running a Marantz HD DAC-1 with a Bluesound Node 2i. With a $2,500 budget, I can't decide between the Benchmark DAC3 HGC and the Mytek HiFi Brooklyn DAC+. My streaming service is Qobuz. 

Please help me decide which one to go with and why? Other recommendations will also be appreciated.

My other equipment is YBA Integre DT amp (have 2 for bi-amping), Sonus Faber Grand Piano Home speakers, dual REL T9/i subs, good interconnects, speaker wires, and PCs. The room 15.5' X 20'  (sloped ceiling 8' at speaker end rising to 16') has been well treated with 10 X 4'x8'x4" acoustic panels.

My other quandary is whether or not to sell all off the speakers, ad the $2,500, and buy a new pair of Tekton Design Moabs and keep the Marantz HD DAC-1 for now.

Thanks for your help!

128x128ericnicky
The Scansonics have an 89dB SPL.  At 8' from the speakers, peak output would be ~104dB, at 10' 102dB.  That is plenty for music for normal to reference listening.  A little light for home theater.  
In the price range you’re looking at for speakers, one usually invests in beefier amplification. Keeping the YBA and swapping the speakers is going to severely limit your speaker options. That isn’t to say you can’t find a match that suits your tastes, but if you’re spending $3k+ on speakers I’d typically expect complementary amplification that can deliver at least 150w - 200w.

I’m still of the opinion that adding tubes to the signal chain may satisfy your requirements. To be honest, I don’t think you’re looking for neutral sound. You want exactly what tubes deliver, large images and a warm/full presentation. Kenrad VT231/6SN7's will deliver exactly what you're looking for.

https://forum.audiogon.com/discussions/black-glass-kenrad-6sn7s-take-the-cake

Edit: Not sure where you live but I think it’s worth your while to hit up the local hifi shops and take your DAC with you. It might help you identify what components in your current setup aren’t fitting your desired sound profile.
One thing I am curious about....your original question around DACs.  Do you need a headphone amp?  Or are you just looking for a new DAC?  If you just need a DAC I might have an idea.  
Well, I stepped up and bought a pair of Revel 228Be speakers. Now I am looking for amplifier recommendations to drive these beauties.  I have two YBA Integre DT (dual transformers), that I will bi-amp them with but am concerned that the Revels will want a more than 50 WPC (X2).