What was your most disappointing album purchase?

Since we have been listing “best debut albums”, I thought I might ask which albums members purchased, based upon one song, and with the expectation that other songs on the album would be good, but that album was a big disappointment.

I will start with the album by the group, Six Pence None The Richer, that had their big hit “Kiss Me”.   The rest of that album was trash!  Nothing I wanted to listen to and I found it hard to believe the same group had done the hit song.

This question might seem similar to “One Hit Wonders”, but I think it is different, as usually those groups made other music that was at least listenable.   My question refers to albums that had one listenable song, period!
bob540
Don’t get me wrong . . I love Joan Osborne too.  It’s just after her debut album the others I have heard have been spotty.  

Have any of you listened to “The Flaming Lips”?   They might appeal most to teens, but from what I have heard of them they are like Saturday Night Live after the original cast left . . . more bizarre than entertaining.   I recall a title like  . . Yoshi Battles the Pink Robots (?).   I will pass.
The Charlie Parker Story, Savoy MG has to be by far the poorest compilation and engineered recording ever produced. Shorts and excerpts of tracks that have been cut and dubbed to the point I only keep it for the soul purpose of setting up my turntable cartridges. Every time I even notice it while thumbing through my collection I am amazed they produced this garbage. A real discredit for such an amazing musician.
Elton John - “Victim of Love” - a disco album at a time when disco was pretty much dead.  He wrote none of the songs, and only does vocals (no instrumental parts) - quite awful.  Even he acknowledges it was garbage.
WHAT, nobody mentions the first couple of John & Yoko solo recordings? If it wasn't Lennon, those would have never been recorded or released.  Totally unlistenable, even for nostalgia sake.  I keep thinking my mint copies are going to be worth something someday, but who would want them?