All in one streamer for parents in their 70s

I'm looking for a streamer for my parents  - for spotify and pandora, but primarily for internet radio - new or used. I was able to locate the como audio duetto: https://www.comoaudio.com/collections/como-audio-music-systems/products/duetto Are there other better options for an all in one streamer - or an all in one streamer with separate wireless speakers?  Budget $500 give or take new or used -good sound quality and ease of use a priority.  Thank you
majorc
A Bluesound Node would be my choice.
Easy to set up, with very good sound quality for the price.
They also have wireless speakers.
If you want to save some money, buy the Node used. Even the first iteration is still supported and upgradable.
I own two of the original Nodes, and haven't upgraded because Bluesound said it wouldn't make a difference.
(Though the newest model offers 5ghz wireless band, which the older models don't).
Bob
Get them a couple of Amazon echo smart speakers. Friend of mine got his parents one and they love it. If they like classical music they can simply say Alexa play classical or Mozart, if the like country just say country or name the band or artist or song they want to listen to. Set it up for them all they need to do is talk to it.
Post removed