Removing a ZERO from the price of amps

https://www.soundstagehifi.com/index.php/opinion/1420-purifi-audios-pint-sized-powerhouses

I mentioned a quote from Bruno on Computer Audiophile interview about a year ago saying the goal of Purifi is to remove a ZERO from the price of amps. Sounded very exciting a year ago and we are now getting close to getting this out to consumers.

A Benchmark AHB2 and one of these Purifi amps for me please.
yyzsantabarbara
I think that's true or should be. We've been working on a class D amp of our own for the last three years. We don't expect it to be particularly pricey- so far its looking like it might be the least expensive amp we make.
Smaller and more powerful, yet also more manageable and cost effective (but still top notch sound) is the unique value proposition of Class D technology.

Not bloating Class D into just another over-built or merely just uber expensive high end audio product......

Products that achieve this keep coming as the technology continues to gel.
Don't forget the Mytek Brooklyn Amp, among many other tiny, powerful Class D offerings.

I haven't heard it, but if Mytek wants to send me one for review... I'll be happy to write it up.
They can send me one too while they are at it.  :^)

I would compare to my current Bel Canto Ref1000m amps that have twice the juice but were also twice the cost retail.

Post removed