cec tl-5 oem usa version

can anybody direct me to where I can but the usa 120v version. I tried looking all over and only see the gray market version on ebay. I check the ebay stores and there sellers seem to sell this unit but they also sell shirts in there store,   so not the place I want to purchase one from. I have a musical fidelity m1 cdt transport now and would like to make an upgrade. I like my mf m1cdt but the reviews I have read are saying the cec tl-5 has a more analog sound to it. I also been looking at jays audio transport also and they have there own ebay store so if I went down that road It looks like that is the only place to buy.
kully560
I sent CEC an email yesterday for a dealer list in north America but they have not reply back . I really do not want to order from over seas due to all the flights being canceled . jays audio said approx. 7 days for player to be shipped and at least 4 weeks for delivery. the CEC players I see are sold in japan who know how long that shipping will take . it seems like both transports are not stock in north America .I really do not want to take a chance of not knowing when it will show up , it starting to look like it could take several months .
@kully560 - the CEC that you emailed on was my friends.  I did the conversion for the unit to the USA standard.  The distributor in Canada is no longer and the US distributor sells the US version at a much higher price.

I had a different experience between the Jays Audio transport - I have also posted my experience on a different thread.

The unit you referred two is in perfect shape and probably has 50 hours on it.  I know my friend will reply to your question or you can send me a message and I can answer any questions for you also.

Happy Listening.

I just noticed this thread. Audio Union in Springfield Missouri is the US and Canada distributor for CEC products.
kully560 your attempt at contacting the North American distributor apparently did not make it to the distributor. What method did you use?