Nagra dillema

Hi all. Theoretical mental exercise. Is it smarter to buy a brand new Nagra Classic INT, or a second hand Classic AMP paired with a Nagra Jazz? Assuming it would be within the same rough-ish ballpark cost-wise, which is the smarter play?

Thanks!
128x128andbaron
If space is not an issue, Nagra Jazz and Classic Amp should edge out Nagra Classic Integrated sonically, IMHO.

Plus separates offers greater flexibility to a upgrade path in future. 
Have never heard the jazz, but the nagra classic intergraded amp I have heard. The intergraded amp is absolutely fantastic. Was really impressed with what it did.  The system was nagra hd amps, nagra hd pre amp, nagra tube DAC,  innuos statement, vimberg Tondas. The nagra intergraded amp replaced the hd amps and the hd pre. Certainly was not as good, but really was surprised at just how close it got. For close to 15% of the cost of what it replaced the nagra intergraded really held its own. 

I still haven't heard the integrated, but don't doubt it's greatness. I did go for the Classic Amp and the Jazz in the end, and do not regret it one single bit. It's a really special combination.