Sennheiser/drop 6xx plus amp?

HI, I'm purchasing the Drop 6xx (modeled after the Sennheiser650) and I have a dragonfly  (1st gen.) and a Schitt Fulla. (i'm not a prude put that name is too stupid...!.) I do a lot of listening at my computer and i"m bring to upgrade my sound as much as I can due to severe hearing loss in the upper range. Right now I'm using Beyer dynmaicDT770. Do I run the signal from the Dragon fly to the Schitt? OR straight from he usb to the Schitt. I bought the Schitt not knowing how good or bad - just heard of the name. Will I be better off with a different amp? I see on their site it lists the Fulla as a gaming amp. I had no to idea. SO you see I'm pretty clueless. (BTW -all who helped me with my turntable questions - I ended up with Rega  open box....great advice!). Appreciate you high end folks helping out beginners like me. Thanks
adetunde
Yeah, dump that Schiit and either get the Drop Cavalli CTH amp for $175 (fed by your Dragonfly) or there’s someone selling a new CTH amp with built-in SDAC for $250 on eBay. The CTH has gotten great results paired with the 6xx, so either way I think you’ll be a very happy camper. Best of luck.
Congratulations on your purchase. The HD6XX are a true steal at this price. Unlike many other cans in this price bracket, these puppies will scale up with higher end equipment. Each time I moved up the headphone amp ladder, the HD6XXs responded in kind.