Fidelity Research FR64s Headshell dilemma

Dear FR64S users can you help me please. I have an FR64S that i bought without a headshell. I have only just got round to getting it mounted. I did pivot to spindle distance of 231.5 (the alternative distance' I also have an armboard for 230.
I tried a Sony headshell that i had - it was 2mm short of correct alignment. So I bought a new Jelco headshell it was also too short. 
CAn you tell me what headshell does work to allow other cartridges to work. I'm just using a DL103 for alignment first as I fettle the rest of my front end.

thanks
lohanimal
Stylus shapes.  By way of introduction. Peter wanted to impress
his friend John with his new swimmming pool. After some time he
asked: ''and what do you think?'' John; ''well how should I put
it but is 3x3 m, not to small?'' Peter: ''you idiot the pool is 30 m.
deep!''
Now assume that you can hear , say, 14 Khz.  Assuming that
you are not from Mexico so not able to hear with you bones
what sense makes to you that your stylus can reach 40 Khz? 
Because of my age I can't hear anything above 11Khz.
I think that I can live with even conical kind which btw is in
my Magic Diamond. Reto Andreoli  the desigenr of Magic diamond
is in the busieness of cart making since his 15 year of age and 
learned the trade by Australian brothers. Nobody ever complained
about hight frequencies of this cart. To assume to know better one
should show his accomplishments not verbal capabilites. 

To cut through the other stuff, Lohanimal, the statement you quoted does not indicate that one MUST use an FR headshell with an FR tonearm.  Is that what you meant to say?  Your quote from the owners manual only would stipulate that IF one is using an FR headshell, THEN one should place the stylus tip 7mm behind the front edge of the headshell.  This helpful hint does not prohibit the use of other headshells, so long as they properly fit the bayonet mount.  If using some other brand, one would simply need an alignment gauge for setting overhang.  And anyway, it would be at least as much of a pain in the ass to measure that 7mm as to use a proper alignment gauge, maybe worse.
As to accuracy, I think the best most of us can do is within 1mm net error (or +/-0.5mm, in other words), between setting P2S and overhang.  If you get it that close, you've done well.  Then there's the longitudinal angle of the cantilever with respect to the particular algorithm.  That requires patience.
I use an plastic caliper to determine stylus distance in any
of my headshells. The measured distance can then be used
by each headshell. To check the result I use Mint tractors for
each of my 3 tonearms. No problem at all to get this within
1mm value.

I think I have the headshell that you're looking for. It's unused & still in the packaging. Not sure how to get this message to you other than to post here.  
Just one comment about the much misunderstood underhung group of tonearms. There are only a very few of them that I know about: RS Labs RS-A1, Viv Float, and the Yamaha. Can anyone name others? These are all straight tonearms with no headshell offset, and they all underhang the spindle. As such, only one single null point is possible on the surface of the LP. The best way to set them up is to arrange to place the null point (cantilever parallel to grooves) somewhere at or near the middle of the distance from outermost groove to innermost groove. These tonearms exhibit a great deal of tracking angle error (TAE) at the outermost grooves, more than one would ever calculate for a conventional overhung pivoted tonearm. TAE will be inversely proportional to the pivot to stylus distance. TAE then diminishes linearly as the stylus tip approaches the single null point. Also the TAE results in a skating force that is similar to conventional skating force, with a net vector directed toward the spindle. That skating force also diminishes linearly with distance from the single null point. With this type of tonearm, at the single null point, skating force is also zero for that one instant. This is different from conventional tonearms, because in that case skating force is never zero; even at the null points, there is skating force due to headshell offset. Once the underhung tonearm has passed through its single null point, TAE begins to increase again in a linear fashion, as the stylus approaches the innermost groove. BUT the vector direction of the skating force that goes with it is in the opposite direction, pulling stylus tip outward. That is why you won’t find an anti-skate device on an underhung tonearm; it would be very difficult to imagine an anti-skate mechanism that would "know" when to change direction.
Like I said, these tonearms do exhibit a lot of TAE, but TAE does not wax and wane as it does with conventional pivoted tonearms, and there is a period around the null point where the skating force and TAE are very low to nil. The understanding of these tonearms is complicated by some of the foolish and patently false claims made by their makers. The RS Labs instructions say that there is no skating force with their tonearm, which is wrong, for one example. But on the other hand, they sound more free of artifacts that one associates with TAE and skating force than all but some of the best linear trackers, without the complexity associated with those types. I wish there were more underhung tonearms from which to choose. I occasionally use the RS Labs, but I shy away from it because of its other oddities and potential danger to cartridges. But the RS Labs occasionally can sound like a master tape in its very stable imaging and low audible distortion.  This observation leads me to question the wisdom of offsetting the headshell in order to achieve two null points on the surface of the LP.  This results in a skating force due to the offset angle and in TAE that varies up and down in magnitude across the surface of the LP.  Perhaps the variations in TAE effected by headshell offset angle and overhang make any resulting distortions more audible than they would be if the changes were more linear, as with an underhung tonearm.  After all, Baerwald and Lofgren published their math in the late 1930s or early 1940s.  If they even listened to music, they were doing so with wide-groove mono shellacs playing at 78 rpm (I am guessing).  They couldn't know what the future of the art form would be.  Why do we have to cling to their old ideas?