How many NICE looking high end floor standing speaker are there at present

Hi, 
Sometimes when I dream, imagining of replacing my current 1997 Burmester 961 speakers, before maybe COVID19 is sending me to an early grave - I'm practically only stumbling on ugly often even like somehow crippled looking speaker creations.
Test will say, sounding fantastically gorgeous and - looking like 💩. 
This, or par tout looking like some or other children's coffin ⚰. 😥👻

Not for the life of it, can I imagine ever having some such 'creation' invading my daily living space. Ever.

Talking 'bout a BAD WAF situation, I say.

Some makers are trying to improve on this tragic situation with creations looking far too anatomical or something alien👾 fruit thing hanging off a tree... handle an' all. 

Is there no hope out there at all...? 🤔

So can one savely move on forgetting about a replacement, still in this here life, and saving the money 💰 ?

Well, the budget <= max 20k $ lets say, so I won't risk starving before the lockdown will end ever. 😱 

😘 M. 🇿🇦 
128x128justmetoo
@douglas_schroeder

Such a good man! 👏😍 

So long you wouldn't spend my household money, etc. regarding a woman additional needs - 💯 %😎 💅

Thank you for sharing this most superior approach to the subject at hand! 👍

This solves the issue of permanently parking coffin like contraptions in the living room, I might (closing my eyes shut) even enjoy the sounds from some or other weird hunch backed or alien 👾 👽 looking creations - As so many already brought up in this here thread. 

BTW - I've never, so far, doubted their musical prowess. Now haven't I, eh? 😊🤩

Michélle 🇿🇦 

One more I like to mention, got used to their looks somehow, clever design improvements on their old fugly Watt/Puppy design. 
Somehow less staid, have something - sort of Hightechy an' all. 😎

Talking about...: Wilson Audio Sasha DAW. 

Though we'd have to wait for yet another stock market revival, no? 🙄

Michélle 🇿🇦 
My wife likes my Meridian dsp 8000se, but I think my favorite looking are the Acoustic Zen Crescendo
Michelle, you are most courteous; it is appreciated. We audiophile men can be too cranky and protective of our systems, as we are tempted to think whatever we build in terms of a system is the best. 

It is very motivating for a man to dream of an environment where the aesthetics do not dictate the decision on gear. There is, as would be expected, a very strong "function follows form," relationship in speakers, and even grills impede the sound quality, so there is no getting away from the issue of diminished aesthetics in many instances when the sound quality is the primary goal. 

I suggest you consider searches for "lifestyle audiophile speakers", or speakers décor" or similar. You may find a surprising solution. Here it's mostly testosterone and the looks be damned; it must be exceptional performing. My guess is you have already done many searches and have been unfulfilled. 

You could opt for the outrageous and get the Voyla No Limits, which has the appearance of an enormous driver. Perhaps the Firebird would appeal, it's pretty. Maybe some lovely stands and the egg shaped Firebird would be a winner. Now, if you don't think that's NICE, I'm at the end of my pretty speaker suggestions.  :) 

@douglas_schroeder

Oh, mein lieber Herr Schröder, 
do I detect some major tongue in cheek suggestions, like... if she gets to demanding fork her off to some lifestyle products...? 🤔 
💐 🌷 🎉🌺🍽️🍴🎂🍰💅💅💅💅🤩

If THAT won't quieten her down... 
maybe a nice dinner for two, and some Broadway tickest for the broad! 🙈 

"Got to have them speakers, she's got no idea how BEAUTIFUL they sound, looks? What looks dear, you don't have to go to bed witj them, no?" 😊 

The small differences, will they always have to play up and interfere? 🤔 

In any case, you're the lucky one with that sound man-cave, and so is your partner you say, and so am I, as dreams are free - at least so far 😍🤗 and that is all that counts right now (for me). 

I have to say it again, I've really enjoyed the learning exercise of this enquiry - including those off the wall life-style suggestions. 
And now I should do my nails 💅 for great peace of mind 😌🙏
Michélle 🇿🇦