Need help with anti-skating on Technics SL-1210GR

Hi, I have a Lyra Delos on my 1210GR. When using a blank record or doing the end-of-grooves technique the arm continue to go towards the center unless I have the anti-skating set to 3. I can drop the arm at the beginning of a blank disk and it will move towards the center until I turn the anti-skating all the way up to 3. Repeatable every time.

Do I have a faulty anti-skating? Should I leave it at 3?

I have confirmed the weight at 1.75 with two different scales. I’m also pretty sure the alignment and overhang are correct although I’m not an expert at doing the last two.

Any suggestions?
128x128arancano
Do NOT use blank record, use music or use Hi-Fi News TEST LP
Set anti-skating equal to the tracking force or lower (it depends on the stylus profile).
Level your turntable first of all.

Make sure the armtube is parallel to the record surface when the needle is in the groove 
Thanks for the tip on the TEST LP. The TT is perfectly level and the armtube is parallel to the record surface. Do you think a mis-aligned cartridge or incorrect overhang could cause this behavior? I used the protractor but it's not always easy to tell when you have it right.
If you are doing the SoundSmith end of record test, which is valid, there should continue to be a slow movement toward the spindle.  To completely stop that movement would require an excessive amount of anti skate.  Beware of some of the test records as they can also cause you to over due the setting.  Setting the final position by ear ultimately will be a technique you should research and practice.