Dallas (Fort Worth) Audiophile Club - we meet every month or every other month

I run an audiophile group in DFW, we call ourselves DFW audiophile club aka DFWAC.  

We have 6 core members who make it to every meet, we have 4-5 others who cycle in and out.

We just met and had a great time, we listened to a pair of Wilson Alexandria X2S2, Boulder 3060 amp, Boulder 2110 preamp, DCS Vivaldi full stack including DAC/upsampler/clock/transport, with dual JL Audio F113 subs, and full Transparent Magnum Opus speaker wire and interconnects and Tara Labs power cables.

We usually meet once a month or every other month, we usually meet on a Wednesday at 6p, then dinner at 8p, hang out until about 11p.

It's a great group, we have become friends. We have been meeting for about a year.

PM me if you want to join or show off your system.
joey_v
Audio Concepts, a really great local dealer, carries Quadraspire, Salamander, and HRS.
One of our members is a dealer that owns "The Audioguy" in Lewisville that I believe carries Mapleshade racks. You can certainly call him and see if he is going to be opening back up next week.
I'm sure other members will chime in with recommendations as well.
As far as the audio club itself, we have what I would consider a very active club(pre-COVID). Joey does a tremendous job organizing the group activities. The meetings I've attended have allowed me to hear some amazing systems, but more importantly the guys in the group are all outstanding individuals and are extremely helpful for us with more modest systems looking for advice.
I hope we get a chance to meet soon.
Jon S
+1 for Audio Concepts. I've purchased Magnepan and Linn gear from them. Really great customer service.
We are still alive and kicking... just no meets till we figure out this covid thing.
Hi all,

I'm interested in going to a meetup whenever they resume  
I just built a Pass Amp Camp Kit 1.8 and would love to share