Does altitude change the sound of speakers??

Does altitude effect the sound of speakers? (Moved from Cleveland,Ohio 850' altitude to Prescott,AZ altitude 5,350')
marklevinson
@marklevinson

Sorry my friend, if you thought you could ask a question here, you were mistaken. You just opened yourself to be the fresh meat of the day.

Don’t take it personally, it happens all the time. Goober Magoos abound, or Karens, whatever your vernacular.

Ha, later pigs!
Yes we have the same problem with motorcycles when we are at the track.
The track owner have on him strict requirements on max dB of noise our motorcycles are allowed to make.
The track is of course in a fixed location but the dB measurements reading varying with the air pressure. So the denser the air pressure is the easier the sound propagate through air.
geofkait,
are you sure it isn’t " ..in space no one can hear you eating ice cream" ?
Finally.....my time has come.
After countless minutes of R&D, for a select group of too high audiophiles, I'm announcing the world introduction of the first device to compensate for savage performance-reducing effects altitude has on audiophile systems. 
The device is called "Audio System Unlimited Compensation Reduction"(ASUCR)  and lists for $42,000. It looks just like a black box, weighs less than you might think, and accomodates any input/output.
The first 100 people to purchase this device will be eligible for a one-time (for now) discount of $41,580, or a sale price of $420.
Act now....stock is limited.
The OP obtained excellent guidance from me, and with humor. 
-New room, all comparisons are relative
-Change IC's, bigger difference 

Now how about a reality check? 
Attendees of RMAF all know how horrid the rooms sounded due to the elevation. The bitching was constant, the frustration endless. Well, actually, not. Actually, no one discusses elevation and effects on speakers, because it is a non-issue. Anyone wants to waste their life on things like burn in and elevation, feel free. :(