Next upgrade for my analog source

Hi all! hope I can get some opinions on the next upgrade step for my analog source.

Currently am using Rega P6 TT with Nagaoka MP 200 (MM) cartridge, and the EAR 834P fonostage.

Preamp and amp are using Lumley Reference Amplifier (Tube KT88) and going to PMC 20.24 speakers. 

So am thinking of either:
1. upgrading the fonostage to the new PS audio Stellar phono (getting rave reviews)
2. upgrading the cartridge to MC type (maybe Lyra Delos?)
3. upgarding the TT itself (not sure what to get in the $2k-$2.5k range)

I mostly listen to classical (violin, orchestra) and jazz on my analog source.

Thanks for any inputs!
jadislover
Justmetoo hmm i just want to upgrade the listening experience. 
Noromance yes I have rolled tubes and to be honest the 834p is a great fonostage

mijostyn thanks for the advice.. but I live in south east asian and dont think that brand has a dealer/distributor here
Ok, "upgrade the listening experience"...
That may mean different things to different folks, so let me try what I have to say. 
This is of course always based on individual experience 😉
Where to get the most bang for your buck I'd say is important in far away places.
I live in South Africa, so I guess I can qualify for this. 

Your EAR 834P I've heard, my son has/had this one. Slightly euphonic but since you like it and I thought it was jolly nice too, that would stay in my opinion.

Your REGA tt... P6 had also pretty good reviews at the time, also in my mind a good match to your EAR, I'd keep also.
To go *noticeably* up in performance will set you back mega bucks!
I know, having gone up from a pretty nice modified entry PROJECT tt to my SME 10 with appropriate SME V tonearm.

That in my take will mean, looking at your MP200, yes.
Again I also know the MP50 (not 500, but very similar I'm told)
Given that, now you mention a Lyra Delos, LOMC... I'd say this in my estimate is shooting too high, as you other items I mentioned would pretty much immediately as for more upgrading to make the move work best for you, IMHO.
So what's the alternative to your MP 200 then?!? 
I suggest a very NICE MM cartridge, something better than an MP500 even. And NOT an e.g. Ortofon 2M Black and such either, I heard them, I'm not too impressed... 

This better could be some top of the range Audio Technica, more easily availble in your location?
If you can find a Garrot P77, I listen to one right now, and it beats my Ortofon Cadenza Black and Quintet Black MCs (to my ears), in fact if you make it a project, try and find a top NOS MM on the web, so long you sure to take undamaged delivery.
(No more to be trusted here in SA, you best know your situation I'd estimate). 

Lastly, if your PCM speakers have bi-wiring terminals, use a good single wire speaker cable, terminated preferably with cable shoes and connected to the BASS terminals!
Then make sure to replace any plated sheet metal jumpers with decent, short wire jumpers using also spade connectors most preferably. 

All that ought to make a difference to your listening experience for sure, IMHO. 

Let us know how it all goes, but the first and most imortant step would be a top MM cartridge, I'd say. 😉
M. 

jperry, that makes absolutely no sense. Why would a tone arm make it impossible to use a computer program? If you had a turntable with a built in phono amp with equalization you could still use Pure Vinyl to record you would just deactivate it's equalization feature. Check out Channel D's web site. The only problem I have with Pure Music which I use the most is that every two hours or so it will choke and has to be rebooted. Something to do with a memory overload with the newer apple operating systems. It is supposed to be corrected next release. 
justmetoo, just because you prefer MM cartridges does not mean everyone has to buy one. The vast majority of critical listeners with elaborate systems over the $75,000 dollar mark prefer MC cartridges. I would take any Lyra cartridge over any MM cartridge in a heartbeat and I am absolutely sure I am not alone in that sentiment. This does not include Grado and probably Soundsmith as they are moving iron cartridges. 
Jadislover, Channel D is direct purchase only. You buy it on line. The unit runs on batteries and I believe has a universal power supply for recharging which it does automatically when you turn it off. But you should check if it runs on the power you have.
@mijostyn ,

Below is an excerpt from the Stereophile review you cited:

"Being a current-mode phono preamplifier—one in which a dead short takes the place of a resistive load, and current amplification takes the place of voltage amplification—the Lino C 2.0 is intended for use only with cartridges of low output and low internal impedance—the lower impedance, the better. The closer the Lino gets to seeing a short circuit, the happier it and you will be—as long as your tonearm wiring doesn’t tie chassis common ground to the cartridge’s signal leads—which means that unless you operate on it, you can’t use your Rega tonearm with the Channel D."

I was curious about the product, read the review and noticed the caveat. No need for the OP to buy something that doesn’t work with other equipment.

Best Regards,

Jim Perry
Justmetoo and jperry thanks for the input!. My rega p6 tt output cables are built in (cant be replaced) and does not have a separate ground cable. Would this hinder the improvements if i go lyra delos? 
Yes my pmc has biwiring terminals and yes I am only using the base terminal, and using the jumper meta (small clyindrical bronze). Would the sound improve if i change to jumper cables?

currently im auditioning the ps audio stellar phonostage pre amp. First impression is the detail and sound stage is really good... but the sound is a bit thin compared  to my 834p. Probably needs more break in time.