Fidelity Research FR64s Headshell dilemma

Dear FR64S users can you help me please. I have an FR64S that i bought without a headshell. I have only just got round to getting it mounted. I did pivot to spindle distance of 231.5 (the alternative distance' I also have an armboard for 230.
I tried a Sony headshell that i had - it was 2mm short of correct alignment. So I bought a new Jelco headshell it was also too short. 
CAn you tell me what headshell does work to allow other cartridges to work. I'm just using a DL103 for alignment first as I fettle the rest of my front end.

thanks
lohanimal
Dear Nandric, I live in a society that is purported to be anti-authoritarian. Like many of my fellow citizens I’m deeply committed to question authority of any kind. Most of all when derived from power, ego or just a big mouth. Like politicians and certain members in this community.

However, when authority comes from real experience, skill and creative thinking I’m inclined to be more of the ’obedient’ kind. I assume most audiophiles would agree that Ikeda San firmly belongs to this category. So I’m inclined to follow his guidelines.

At least until an alternative method would prove itself superior. That proof should be in the listening and to my ears this other ’optimal’ alignment doesn’t sound superior.

Ignorance is a bliss when you know what to ignore....

@nandric 
I'm sure you can figure it out, but if you cant, the doctor mistakenly thought she said  "I have a cute vagina".
Hi all.  Love this forum.  Maybe my earlier post used some incorrect terms. Let me clarify best if can and ask for help about setup (appreciate the vocabulary lesson). I have a TT where the arm board can be adjusted to alter pivot to spindle length.  I have the SmarTractor (smarter than me evidently) where you can measure P2S.  When I set the P2S at 231.5, and proceed to set the cartridge in the head shell for overhang adjustment for Baerwald alignment, I am unable to to move the cartridge forward enough in the head shell.  This is what I thought the OP was also having problems with.  So two questions, am I setting the P2S distance wrong with my SmarTractor?  I don’t think so as I followed instructions. Second, is the 231.5 P2S only for Stevenson alignment? This would confuse as I thought the different alignments were agnostic to P2S as long as this is set correctly for the individual tonearm.

help?