Want to experience tubed CDP?

I am curious to hear a tubed CDP in my system, and would like to pay the entry price of an Ah! or Jolida to demo one in my system. I just wonder if either of those will equally perform at the level of my Cairn, or should I be looking at an Audio Aero or Cary model?

Any insight would be appreciated! Thanks!
jh2os
John, I think you are making the right choice by skipping us losers for Vegas. Yes, we'll definitely have other opportunities to give the Granite a shot.

By the way, The Doctor owns the Jolida and an Audio Aero Prima that he got used for even less than the Jolida I believe. And, that Prima just walks all over the Jolida. It's just a hair behind anything but the most esoteric and expensive players. You might want to give one of those a look.

Wish you the best with Lady Luck!!!
Restock, since you own both the Jolida and the AA Prima, what are your thoughts between the two? Will the AA get me what I am missing from the Cairn with the Jolida with that seductive tube sound??? I could afford a used AA Prima if I sold both the Jolida and the Cairn.

Then I'll hear the Granite and want that. ;)

Thanks for all your help guys!
Rene, sorry, just noticed you have a Jolida amp and not the JD100. Got confused there for a second. ;)
Jh2os, sorry for the confusion with the Jolida. I completely forgot to mention that the Jolida is an amp.

Are you going to explore the area around Las Vegas a bit or are you just trying to increase your funding for your next Hifi purchase? I love driving northwest to Death Valley and northeast to Zion from Vegas.

Also, you are sure you don't want to come to Las Vegas, New Mexico, instead? In that case you could stop by in ABQ and listen to the Prima.

Enjoy your trip.

Rene
This weeks' trip to Vegas I am finishing and punchlisting a renovation project for our company, and I am pretty booked.

Next week I fly out again (with the wife) for the AIA conference, so I am hoping to explore outside of the city on Saturday. Your the second person who has suggested Zion to me. Might have to check it out?

I noticed a Prima listed on here now, so maybe I'll pick that up to A/B/C with the Cairn and Jolida. ;)