Attn Vinyl lovers - what CD Player do you use?

While reading through the many threads on Vinyl vs. CD, I thought it might be interesting to see what CD transports/players Vinyl fans use when not listening to their analog rig?
encyclopediabsh
Since I'm rediscovering my vinyl collection that has been in storage for almost a decade, I'm probably better suited for the "CD lovers which turntable do you use?" thread, if there is one.

But anyway, I digress. My CD players of choice are my 2 Sony models, 1 old and 1 new. For SACD I prefer the XA5400ES and for normal redbook discs I use the classic XA7ES. I also own a Yamaha s2000 SACD player but if I have to choose it is the Sony.

I like my digital equipment to be well-engineered, reliable, and having no-nonsense ergonomic design. Can't beat Sony overall!
Marantz SA-1 it is as good as any vinyl or even better on some recordings. Sure vinyl has some beauties but it also some ...
On SA-1 I mean CD playback not SACD. SACD is not much better than a well recorded CD. There exist some superior SACD-s but not many. Again everything depends of recording quality.