Hi all. 

I am considering Bi amping my system. 

Current system is;
Audio Note M6 Phono pre amp 
Audio Note P4 mono blocks
Audio Note 3.1 dac
Tannoy. MG 12'S with split Xover
Heil air motion tweeters on top

I have a Bryston 4b pro on hand that I thought I might run the low end off of and run the mids and highs off the P4's. 
My Tannoy cross overs are split 

Your thoughts, cautions are appreciated. 
128x128pkvintage
I would think very carefully before doing this. Your speakers are the limiting factor here. I would go with Tekton. They have more drivers. The Tekton Moab for example has 17 drivers. So you could have 17 amps. If that's not enough the Ulfberht has 21. If you were to go monoblock that would be 42 amps. The only problem I can think of, bi is 2, tri is 3, octo is 8, but I don't know the word for 21.
The Bryston is a pro model so it has a gain control. I use the Heils because I like what they add. It maybe a slight hearing loss thing for me. I am not unhappy with what I have just thought I would experiment a little that’s all. I didn’t mention that I do use a small but quality sub that fills out the bottom end nicely.

What prompted the thread was the additional bass I get when I switch in a SS receiver that I have without the sub. Marantz pm6 120 watt per side.
So..... The sweetness of my P4 tubes combined with some SS bass could be a great combo.
If you’re running a sub you likely already have SS bass. Try without the Heil. I bet the overall bass improves because you’re doing your main amplifier a big favor by increasing the impedance it has to drive. Just try it.
Good point on the sub. The heils are a recent addition so I have listened extensively without them. I just run the Heils off the high / mid side of speaker binding posts with a 3.9 film cap in line.