Attn Vinyl lovers - what CD Player do you use?

While reading through the many threads on Vinyl vs. CD, I thought it might be interesting to see what CD transports/players Vinyl fans use when not listening to their analog rig?
encyclopediabsh
Lexicon RT-20; using an Equitech 2Q, MIT Z Stabilizers and the best MIT power cords. Can be very nice with well recorded CD's.
Muse Model 8 transport and Muse Model 296 DAC with custom Revelation Audio Labs I2S cable. Sounds excellent. Table is a VPI Super Scoutmaster rim drive with 3D arm, classic platter, Titan-i cart.
Still have my Theta Jade transport, Stereophlie recommended class A, purchased new back in 98. Threshold DAC2, purchased used back in 03. My first DAC was a PS Audio SL3. The SL3 was warm and smooth.. it was easy on the ears, and very pleasant to listen to, but lacked some dynamics. My second DAC was a Theta DS Pro Basic 3a. The Theta DAC sound was totally opposite from the SL3.. it was hard, glaring, super detailed and super dynamic - all of it in your face. I get the best of both with the Threshold DAC2.. it does lean more toward the SL3, but with more detail and dynamics with out that in your face crap!
It's remarkable really how many posters have overlooked the thread title which was "Attn Vinyl lovers - what *CD Player* do you use?"...since when did a pc or server become a cd player??