Furutech vs Audioquest Power Cables

Hello everyone, my first post here. I'm in the process of upgrading power cables and wondering if anyone here has first-hand experience testing out Furutech's Nanoflux power cables vs high-end Audioquest cables such as Hurricane/Firebird/Dragon. In order for me to try them out, I will need to pay for them and test them out and then return one for a refund via an online store as I can't find any distributor who carries these cables in my area. Anyone A/B these and can comment on their general characteristics and attributes? Thanks for any help!
b345t
Why not just buy the bulk cable and the connectors of your choice and make them yourself.Many YouTube videos of how to do it, and it will cost you about one third as much.
Post removed 
Be aware that thecableco.com only offers returns on certain cable lengths.  They will offer return on power cable only if it is 5-6 feet.
Thanks for the advice. My gear: T+A 3100 int amp, Chord TT2 DAC, Innuos Zen MK3 streamer/server, Focal Kanta 3 speakers. I am currently running the Atlas Mavros Grun speaker cables. As I live in Europe, I don't think I can use the dealers suggested. However, I have found an online store which does carry them and offer returns. But if I want to try 3-4 cables I'm going to have to dish out 10-12k and that's a lot.