Bricasti M3 In the house

Just got a Bricasti M3 with the Ethernet renderer module. Looking forward to breaking this piece in. First impressions are: it’s a winner. I am curious what ways folks who have this DAC (or other Bricasti models) run it; over ethernet or USB? I will report my findings as the days tick by; Right now it’s cooking on ethernet out of my InnuOs Zenith MKIII into an ether-regen into the M3;
Thanks!
Dave
128x128dpac996
@dpac996  great looking room!
Question for you. Have you heard the other Bricasti dacs compared to M3? Like the M1SE or M12 or even the M21? In 2019 I heard all 4 at Axpona and even though they all are musical and have that clean full Bricasti sound the M21 was the best sounding IMHO. 
Hey Guys,

I have in-house the M3 for review for the Stereo Times and find it superlative in its performance.  The one sent to me has the latest board, I'm assuming that dpac996 also purchased one with this upgrade, it's a great combination of terrific pure timbres/tonality and overall dynamics that make the music become more lifelike as it flows into the room with an ease very much like analog displays in a system.  Bricasti Design's build quality is beyond reproach and another killer part of the M3 is it's analog volume control which comes very, very close to the performance of my $6,500 preamplifier.  

To answer rsf507 question regarding how close the M3 with the new board comes to M21's performance, its pretty/pretty close.  This DAC is not expensive, but how much more you would have to spend to out perform it, would be an extreme %, indeed.
@rsf507 thanks for the kind words. I was told by the dealer it has the latest upgrade to the main board; He also said that the M3 with revision surpasses the M1se and comes extremely close to M21, But I have not heard any other Bricasti DACs so I’ll take his word for it; Honestly, I can’t imagine whatever gains there are left to render that would allow me to appreciate the music more than this piece does now. I’m equally blown away by the sound quality and being able to leave USB behind. 
Hey dpac996,

Glad that you are thrilled with the M3's performance in your system.  Just curious, are you a customer of Audio Archon?  Mike is an expert on all aspects of digital gear and Bracasti often refers individuals with questions on their gear to him.
Hi @teajay 
yes. Mike is a very experienced audiophile and knows the gear very well. I highly recommend Audio Archon! Super happy customer here.