Attn Vinyl lovers - what CD Player do you use?

While reading through the many threads on Vinyl vs. CD, I thought it might be interesting to see what CD transports/players Vinyl fans use when not listening to their analog rig?
encyclopediabsh
I use a Conrad Johnson DAC-3 and Krell MD-2 Transport combination and love the sound. It is the closes to vinyl I have experienced in my setup so far. In fact it sounds so good,it showed me my turntable needed some tweaks. I picked up both pieces from from this community.

I am now convinced a separate DAC and transport will sound better than most integrated CDP(s).
LEVINSON 390S becaues it sounds wonderful.Vinyl rules sounds much better!!
Naim CDS2/XPS power supply/Super Burndy. This player has none of the digital nasties, gives nice weight to the instruments, is full sounding as well as dynamic and plays effortlessly...meaning it doesn't seem strained or forced. It really gets the essence of the music, all of the little nuances and dynamic shadings exceedingly well. It allows you to forget about the medium and concentrate on the music.

My vinyl rig in a Linn LP12 with battery powersupply/ Naim ARO tonearm, Benz Wood MC cartridge.
MacBook Pro with a Weiss DAC1 mkII FW and Amarra. Lovely midrange and the best bass I've heard. Totally smooth high end too.