New to Streaming RPI4 and Hifiberry DAC + DSP

So I finally got this thing working. Using Volumio I could not get the RPI screen to work, but disconnecting no issues. Currently listening to Volumio radio until I choose a source- Amazon HD, Qobuz, Tidal or ? I haven't seen Pandora as a choice in the app and not sure they have lossless. I know everyone has an opinion, but curious if anyone with a similar set-up has any advice?

If you are curious, rest of system #1) Vandersteen 2CE,  vintage Mitsubishi DC7 amp, Mitsubishi DA-7 Pre. Most likely streaming to this one. System #2 is Thiel CS5's, EAD CD and DAC, LSA Signature integrated amp, various decent cables.
128x128ovinewar
I switched to Qobuz from Tidal for that reason. I use a raspberry pi4 as a roon endpoint.
I use Qobuz and have been very happy with their service, music collection and sound quality. I also use a RPi 3+ with a HiFiBerry Digi out for streaming both Qobuz and my own collection. I use the LMS server program for music management.
Which OS did you guys use? I used Volumio and so far so good. I am trying to figure out if I can hook a Windows 10 PC  usb to the RPI usb and the sound will be processed by the hifiberry and the sent to my amp. I was techie 25 years ago but not as much lately 😉. 
I use roons OS. Connect the pi4 by ethernet have it on your network with the windows computer make sure DLNA is enabled share your music library and Volumio should find it. Use a tablet to control or phone I like a tablet with a large screen.
My personal music collection (~60,000 tracks) is stored on a desktop PC running Fedora Core 31 OS (Linux) and the LMS 8.0 (Logitech Media Server) program. In turn, that feeds 2 RPi /HiFi Berry players, one Squeezebox Touch and a Squeezebox Radio. I use use a Kindle Fire table with the Squeeze Commander program for selecting music and controlling the players, though also use the web browser interface, too.

I tried Roon (30 day free trial). While it had some features I liked, there were some negatives for me that didn't justify it for me, especially when one has to pay an annual fee. (I found no difference in sound quality between LMS and Roon.)