Higher end value cables

Need some advice folks. I have a pretty good audio system which is, I think, worthy of good cables. Honestly, the blue jeans cables look great for their price, but my reading indicates that bjc is terrific for mid to lower fi gear. So, love the prices of the bjc, but one step up in price and quality might be just the ticket. I have 11 components total, so I cannot afford hundreds of dollars per cable! Advice so needed...thanks a bunch and happy holidays
128x128easola01
You should try any OCC single-crystal cables. Ofc wire has Crystal fractures in it. 300 per foot. OCC has none in 700 ft. When the electrons flow through the wire in ofc they have to jump the little fractures which causes minor harmonics to shear off. And what you get is cables that sound bright or harsh or dull and lifeless.
I ultimately went with the virtue audio cables. Speaker wire, power cables and interconnects. Couldn't be happier. Jason was fantastic, except that recently he doesn't seem to have much time for audio stuff. But wow, what cables these are
Is virtue audio out of business? I can't  access their website. 
I would recommend  zu cables, purchased  at deep discounts on ebay. The wylde and mission interconnects usually sell for $30-$50, their retail price is around $300. I have the wyldes and they are amazing for the money.
Virtue audio cables is here
http://www.stereomojo.com/Virtue%20Audio%20Nirvana%20Cables%20Review/VIRTUEAUDIOCABLESREVIEW.htm

I know Jason who builds the cables. He built all my interconnects and my power cords. Did a great job and very high quality for the price. Equal to cords 5 times the price