Looking for amp reccomendation

I currently have an NAD Home Theater 7 channel amp with Persona B Speakers as main. I would like to purchase a used Class A or A/B solid state amp for around 3K, used give or take a few dollars for two channel listening.

Do you think I would really notice the difference in sound when listening to two channel stereo with a class A amp versus two channel set up on my Home Theater?

Suggestions for amps? Thanks in advance.  Sorry about spelling recommendation.  Couldn't edit.
stttt
You will notice a difference in 2 channel versus surround if you plan. 
Used is a great way to go and determining your sources is important for managing your budget. 
I started my 2 channel journey with a NAD integrated amp - I had a T786 in my media room. It was a great start and was replaced with McIntosh C2600 & MC 302 combo. 
My sources are media streamer linked to my NAS, turntable and cassette deck.  
Look at the Lexicon 5 and 7 channel amps. You can get a used one for for way less than $3K. Even if it needs some professional going over, you will spend far less. I recently got and LX-7 200 watt per channel. It sounded great, but had some age related problems. The amp and repairs cost me about $1700. This will be the last amp I will buy.
Keep watching the used section here!
many amazing amps show up.

pantience! Patience!!

Pass class a would be amazing.

Enjoy the hunt!
Difficult issue !  Most true Class A amps are low power. Less than 50 W. The High power Class A amps are also very high priced. Even a previously owned one. Then there is the issue of tubes vs. solid state or even a hybrid. 
I'm not clear on what your intention is as far a speakers is concerned. Are you planning on re-configuring the Personas to use with the two channel system.? Basically, there are a lot of things to consider here, all of which would have a significant effect on the outcome of the project. Also, it's almost impossible to audition something on the used market. Building a new 2 channel system; - - -  I would have to say that there are many fine amps on the market that could be candidates, including the SCHIIT amps and pre-amps. Excellent reproduction capabilities for a small amount of money, and you wouldn't have to fool around with someone else's previously owned discards. Make certain what loudspeakers you intend to use and pay careful attention to how they might sound driven by different amp technology. Then of course there are speaker cables and interconnects to consider. I have found that the average audiophile ends up going around in circles for great periods of time trying to solve the mystery of matching components, and stay within budget restrictions. Also, I am not certain that simply going to a pure class A amp will yield any significant "magic" without other system elements fine tuned. I'd also look at good class A/B amps.